The Little Dragon cocktail combines beer with tequila, but it’s definitely not a take on a ‘Beergarita’ as it would seem to be on paper. In fact, we’d say that the Little Dragon cocktail is a far classier way of doing things.
Little Dragon Cocktail Recipe
- 1oz blanco tequila – most recipes online call for Don Julio but it may be better to make your first Little Dragon cocktail with a cheaper brand of tequila
- 6oz of your favorite lager – you should stick with something on the lighter side
- 1/4oz Jalapeno hot sauce – Trader Joe’s actually has a ‘Green Dragon’ hot sauce!
- 3/4oz lime juice
- 1/4 agave nectar
- Small amount of celery salt
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedge for garnish – your level of motivation for this will likely depend if you squeezed the lime juice yourself 😉
Instructions to make a Little Dragon Cocktail:
Pour all of it minus the lager into a cocktail shaker and mix together. Strain the result into the lager (sans ice cubes) and you are good to go!